Monday, July 21, 2014

Whatup My People!

Well i dont have too much time this week, but glad to hear everyone is doing well. This week was good, the zone is getting much better! As for my comp and I looks like we should have 3 baptisms this week, but we might push 2 back another week, but i have faith! One is Lucas who is the husband of a less active family. He is super awesome and progressing a ton! Our last lesson was really spriritual and when we tried to commit him to baptism he thought for a little while and said that he doesnt feel completely ready, but he trusts us and knows we will get him ready for the 26th! He also told us he really wants us to baptize him because we have helped him so much! They are a family real special! 

This week as we were visiting our 77 yr old less active JaĆ­ra.. I told her i didnt know how to dance very well.. she then jumped up, grabbed me by the arm and made me dance with her.. hahah it was hilarious. She then told me i need to practice to dance more with her because i dance terrible... hah The member we were with was cracking up trying to take pics becasue she thought is was priceless. As Sweet always used to tell me ´´umm Uncle Marcus you need to practice`` looks like her advice still applies today. 

Other than that i dont have too much to report on this week, but know i love you all !!

Much love for my people,

Elder Phipps

1.) My lovely dance partner
2.)Brasil livin
3.) My city




No comments:

Post a Comment